THE PATHWAY TO SUCCESS
TEXT: Jer 29:11
No man on earth was created to fail. Every man was created with the mandate to have dominion.
The journey to success is most of the time never smooth all through.
Success is the accomplishment of an aim or purpose.
Success can either be Positive or Negative. Any
Success/Achievement in life that does not benefit others positively aside you or that affects others terribly is not a good one.
The distance you can see yourself go in life is the distance you are likely to cover.
The type of success you want will condition/ determine the kind of group you align with.
PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS
– Seek the right goal to be able to get the right direction
– Seek education and proper preparation
– Be healthy
– Be zealous and determined
– Endurance, don’t give up
– Rely on God
¶ What are the Anti- Success Syndromes
– Laziness- a behaviour that does not meet your expectation.
– Unhealthy comparison
– Destructive habit. Every too much of a thing is not good.
– Wrong association of relationship; understand the various relationships (general, seasonal and covenant) and their place and timing.
– Past failures. That you failed doesn’t make you a failure but that you stopped trying. Quitters never win. It is better to try and fail than not try at all.
– Failure to acquire or seek recent knowledge
– Fear: He who fears to try will never know what he/she is capable of accomplishing. Fear is dwelling on the wrongs instead of the rights.