TEXT: John 21:14
Jesus question to Peter is not whether he Loves Him but in comparison to what. Jealousy is an attribute of God’s Love.
If you will go far in life, focus on what God has placed in your hands; for your own good, stay blinded to side distractions.
- Money – 1Tim 6:18
- The Praise of men – John 12:42
- Evil Association- Ps 1:1-2
- World – 1 John 2:15.Comparing Do not love the World(the satanic systems and principles that govern the earth) to For God so love the World( a graphical location and its occupants).
- The Pleasures of Unrighteousness – 2Tim 3:3
In life’s journey, determine not to start your journey on easy paths, so you don’t end on a tougher terrain. Apply self imposed laws to drill yourself to something higher and greater than yourself from the beginning; “love the hard life”.
- Evil communication – 1Cor 15:33
- Things of the World – 1John 2:15-16; the lust of the Flesh, the lust of the Eyes and the Pride of life. The more you love them, the less of the fathers love you can retain.