TEXT: Ps 66:10-12
There are many things that seems to go wrong in the lives of believers that looks like the devil but in the actual sense, it is all the Lord; Finally the bible He that dipped us in also brought us out into a wealthy place. There is a vehicle that conveys men into their wealthy places.
In this journey, you cannot suffer this much and end same way. God is not wicked, don’t get it twisted. Trust the process and believe the end result.
Our education system handed to us by the British was not designed to grant us dependence but an ability to be able to serve our masters. We especially in Africa are not meant to think outside the box or question
THE VEHICLE THAT CONVEYS MEN TO WEALTH
- Have the mindset for wealth; Poverty is a mindset and not the absence of money. So one can have money and yet be poor and it is a matter of time for this to proof itself.
- Dream it
iii. Develop a plan(s) for it
There is a difference between financial security and freedom.
A poor person is always afraid of taking risk; he is scared of losing little and ends up losing all. They are pennywise
The rich sees future solutions, are aware of your weakness but focuses on your strength. They invest in potentials to get the best results that will produce great wealth.
Think Creativity- The average man avoids problem. The rich man looks for peculiar problems to solve and also generate wealth.
- Make your service Count- there is a talent/gift in everyman. Talents are inputed in men to solve problems.
wherever you see a problem, look well and you will find great wealth;
- Make Money- There is a difference between your Job and your work. What you do where you call the shots is your work and where your time is controlled is your Job. It’s foolishness to live life simply to impress others. It’s a fact that no one truly sees you or care about you. Sees all that God has given you to make money and be accountable.
- Manage the Money-
- Get financial investment. The first question when you handle money should be How can I make this more than it is?
- Passive income.
You become wealthy when your return of investment can cater for you comfortably.
HOW DO YOU CHECK-MATE YOUR CLOSENESS WITH POVERTY.
- If you don’t have social capital
- If you cannot live without a salary for 3months
iii. If your income/business does not have a structure.
The wealthy do not keep money. Most of the time money is sent on investment errands
- Multiply your Money- This is the whole powerhouse of generating wealth. The easiest way to do this is to multiply your time.
In starting your business, it is not necessarily what you can do but what is the need in that environment and how you can what solve it with what you can do and generate wealth.